ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health, formerly known as Addiction Campuses, is a leading provider of SUD treatment and recovery services via various effective and innovative addiction treatment programs from industry-leading professionals who help build a comprehensive life in recovery beyond the standard 30-day plan. With four unique residential treatment centers and a virtual care platform serving patients across the country, Vertava Health creates successful programs tailored to an individual’s struggle with substance abuse and mental health.
In order to make this possible, we need an exceptional Dishwasher who can meet the requirements below. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
The Dishwasher is involved in the preparation, service, cleanup, maintenance, and compliance of the food service operation of the campus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to keep all dishes cleaned and stored properly according to food safety rules.
- Bleach cutting boards once a week and as needed
- Responsible cleanliness of the work area. Each is a daily task
- Use Lime Away to scrub silver surfaces
- Use cleaner with bleach to clean walls
- As necessary move equipment to clean thoroughly
- Scrub floor in dish machine area to include under the tables, machines, carts, racks and floor mats.
- Checking the drains for small kitchen items that may have fallen on the floor then cleaning the drains with bleach.
- Clean and sanitize the dish cart. All dishes must be put away.
- Receiving all delivery trucks for the kitchen.
- Ensure all products from invoice has been received and that product is not damaged or spoiled.
- Neatly put away all products, storing according to food safety rules, see supervisor if you are unsure of proper food storage.
- Ensure food stock is rotated according to food safety rules.
- Check with supervisor about which frozen product needs to be placed in the cooler for proper thawing.
- Put all products in its designated space.
- Clean all food storage areas
- Sweep and mop floors
- Sweep freezer
- Scrub cooler with bleach water, rinse well
- Dry storage with floor cleaner
- Wash shelves as needed
- Maintains supplies and equipment essential for job performance
- Adding to supplier order list any chemicals needed, always keeping one extra on hand
- Informing supervisor of any problems with equipment
- Informing supervisor of other needed supplies, i.e. gloves, aprons, etc
- Assisting with removal of trash
- Empty trash cans in dining and kitchen area.
- Break down all boxes
- Take trash cart to dumpster and empty cart.
- Clean trash cans and cart once a week and as needed.
- Stock breakfast refrigerator (white milk, chocolate milk, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, eggs, yogurt) ready for morning use.
- Stock breakfast freezer as directed by supervisor
- Provide excellent service to both clients and staff
- Assist with setup, preparation, service and cleanup of all meals
- Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment by understanding and complying with the Company’s policies, by demonstrating the Company’s competencies, and being a role model for the Company “HEARTBEAT” Values.
Other duties as assigned by supervisor or kitchen lead.
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to effectively communicate with staff, clients, and vendors
Flexibility with schedule and available to work split shifts
Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk or hear, and smell continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently.
Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs. and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine. Distance vision required to drive an automobile, if driving is a requirement of the job.
Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Moderate noise levels as found in a kitchen environment.
Loose fitting black pants (no designs, no print, no holes), hemmed to the top of your shoes
Black t-shirt or Polo shirt, bottom button must be buttoned
Plain black ball cap or hair net - all hair must be contained
Black, skid resistant shoes
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled