over 50 years in the flexible packaging market, our team at LMI Packaging works
to be your most trusted supplier and partner. We work with our customers in the
spirit of “working together, growing together”, recognizing that the more we
support our relationships the more successful we all become. We are a 3rd
generation, family-owned and operated a company that runs on four key pillars:
community, courage, integrity, and service. Our benefit offerings are
reflective of this unique blend of Life, Work, and Family.
the direction of the Director of Supply Chain, the Supply Chain Analyst will
develop / improve scheduling models using SAGE / Job Pack as well as perform
data analysis to improve the overall supply chain performance and to meet the
needs of the customer and LMI Packaging.
The Supply Chain analyst
will recommend improvements to existing systems and processes to drive supply
chain optimization across the end-to-end supply chain network. The Supply Chain
Analyst will coordinate with other associates cross-functionally to implement
changes and new system models to support strategic, tactical, and execution
plans. The overall goal of the Supply Chain Analyst is to ensure the supply
chain runs smoothly and profitable while meeting corporate KPIs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Assist with performance measurements of KPI’s as well as root
cause analysis and gap closure recommendations.
- Maintain understanding of materials, sizes and product segments.
- Review, maintain, and ordering of raw materials via MRP within
- Creates, maintains, and develops scheduling models within
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery.
- Collaborate cross functionally to gain proficient understanding
of all internal customer and supplier responsibilities.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy, which includes cycle
counting of the material.
- Perform data analysis and create reports requested by outside
sales and management.
- Responsible for the quality of their work and implementation of
the Food Safety and Quality Procedures.
- Responsible to report any food safety / quality problems to
personnel with authority to initiate action – SQF Practitioner or direct
EDUCATION AND /OR
years Supply Chain experience.
in SIOP systems and processes.
requirement High School diploma or general education degree.
in Microsoft Office programs.
be able to read and communicate effectively in English.
have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
Savings Plan with employer match.
Profit Sharing/Bonus Program.
holidays and generous paid time off.
employee café coming summer 2021.
for community involvement.
company, family culture.
shoe and glasses reimbursement.
referral and attendance bonus programs.