Duties & Responsibilities:
· Support the EDI process by communicating with external vendors, creating documentation, and providing technical help.
· Coordinate with EDI vendors to set up for processes with retail customers
· Handle in-office customer service issues as needed to support the Corporate Office
· Manage 3rd party customer service account permissions additions and removal
· Install, configure, and maintain company computers, networks, workstations, servers, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices, and systems.
· Add and/or upgrade and configures disk drives, printers, and related equipment.
· Oversee company software and application installation and upgrades.
· Troubleshoot applications, networks, and systems to find and correct breakdowns and other operational issues.
· Conduct training and education for location users on operating systems and other applications; assists users in the use of networks and systems.
· Maintain confidentiality with regard to the data being processed, stored or accessed by the users on the company network.
· Other duties as assigned
· 1-2 years of experience performing Level 1 or Level 2 IT Support
· 1-2 years of EDI experience preferred
· Ability to install, configure and maintain company computers, networks and related hardware and software.
· Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures, and techniques.
· Ability to identify and resolve computer system issues and operational problems.
· Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
· Ability to learn and support new systems and applications quickly