We are looking for a Sr. Web Analyst in our Marketing Analytics team. In this role, you will play a key role within the organization by using a data-driven approach to make strategic recommendations and drive understanding of our fast-growing business. You will be a key member of the team that product/business units/marketing/finance/etc. looks to for insights and strategic direction on how users interact across our ecommerce sites. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing continuous multivariate testing, funnel optimization initiatives, implementing event tagging, and making product recommendations based on data driven insights.
- Design, analyze, and conduct both simulated and live experiments (A/B and multivariate tests) to drive KPI improvement and evaluate conversion and monetization efforts.
- Own end-to-end data analysis experience - gather business requirements, formulate and test hypotheses, conduct data analysis, apply statistical modeling techniques, develop visualization/dashboards, communicate and present findings and actionable insights to business stakeholders and non-technical audiences.
- Partner with various departments (e.g. Growth, Performance Marketing, etc.) to define core metrics; to measure and optimize impact and conversion efficiencies; to identify opportunities, assess risk potentials and explain trends; to drive audience and revenue growth.
- Apply strong business judgment to data analysis and make and defend meaningful conclusions and recommendations.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting, visualization, and other tools to deliver business insights and to show business health.
- Continuously improve the quality and accessibility of our analytical framework and data reporting infrastructure.
- Assist in data requirements gathering and data validations to improve data platforms.
- Efficiently manage his/her own project queue and develop streamlined workflows.
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- 3+ years data analysis experience in a marketing, retail, or ecommerce position
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as marketing, mathematics/statistics, economics, technology, information management, business intelligence, or data mining
- Managing GTM/GA tags and data layers as well as analytical skills utilizing Google Analytics and other analytical software
- Familiar with sophisticated statistical analysis and research methodologies, online survey tools and syndicated data sources
- Understanding of retail financial analysis (i.e., profit calculations, return on investment) and statistical methods such as lifetime value studies, regression, cluster, and other statistical concepts.
- Excellent record of sales accomplishment in ecommerce in an online/retail operations environment.
- Shown success running analytical business initiatives from conception to implementation to delivery with quantifiable results.
- Validated ecommerce analytics and optimization experience with track record of driving profitable growth in ecommerce with financial accountability (revenue and budget).