Doing business to business, person to person. Payworks is a leading workforce management solutions provider and multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. We are proud to be Canadian owned and operated as well as committed to developing world-class products and providing a progressive workplace culture where Doing Right by People is our purpose.
With clients of all sizes from coast to coast and more than 400 employees, we currently have an exciting opportunity on our Implementation team for the right candidate. Because when it comes to great people, there’s always room for one more.DOING RIGHT BY PEOPLE – IT’S WHAT WE DO
The Implementation Specialist manages new client expectations with a high level of service and support in response to implementation needs, regardless of account complexity. You will manage the set-up of Payworks workforce management solution for new customers, taking the client from the close of the sale to the pass off to their assigned Client Service Representative. Using your accelerated understanding of workforce management demands and payroll processing, you will interpret and determine the needs of the client while using project management skills to complete the implementation effectively and efficiently.
- Comprehensive employer paid benefits for you and your family and excellent pension plan with employer contributions.
- Plenty of professional development opportunities.
- Community-minded culture – Receive two paid days per year to volunteer and lots of opportunity to “Pay it Forward”.
- Time and flexibility to meet your needs – Hybrid work model with flexible work options, plus 3 weeks vacation to start, flex time and parental leave benefits.
- Cool perks – Annual wellness subsidy, Costco membership, fun office environment and events, regularly scheduled fitness classes, and more!
- Build client relationships – Payworks takes pride in delivering superior client service to businesses across Canada. Using needs analysis, effective probing techniques, active listening and communication skills, you will uncover client requirements while identifying any issues or opportunities which arise from queries. You will initiate the system-user relationship with the client administrator of the Payworks product and provide them with advice and guidance on our product.
- Implement great products – You will facilitate the client implementation, from data entry and training to equipment delivery. Leveraging your keen attention to detail and payroll knowledge, you will gather and use the product input requirements specific to each client, enter data and administer the database set-up all while maintaining accuracy and integrity of information.
- Work with a team – Liaise with the Sales team to manage the prospect/client relationship from introduction to sale closure and facilitate an easy and effective client setup. You will communicate effectively with all functional areas of Payworks, pulling together the resources available to grow the business and meet company objectives.
- Enhance your career – We are committed to providing opportunities for personal growth and development that encourage our people to excel and make a real difference throughout their career journey. We will provide a solid training experience to set you up for success!
- Experience in a HR or Payroll Department.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma, related studies and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- PCP Certification or related studies is considered an asset.
- Previous experience implementing workforce management solutions or similar project planning is considered a strong asset.
- Previous knowledge of the Payworks product or related exposure of comparable solutions such as Payroll, Absence Management, Time Management and HR modules is preferred.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple demands concurrently, work independently and demonstrate resourcefulness.
- Accelerated needs analysis skills with the ability to effectively present and discuss intangible services and solutions with clients.
- A valid driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle is required for travel within the GTA.
We are proud to support a Flexible Work Plan that allows employees, in collaboration with their leader, to choose the work location that best suits their work and lifestyle. The Implementation Specialist reports into the Payworks office in Etobicoke, however has the option to work remotely, in the office or on a hybrid work model.
Payworks is committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, and collaborating with employees, clients and guests to identify and effectively remove barriers, in a manner that respects the principles of independence, dignity, integration, reasonable accommodation and equal opportunity. Payworks welcomes and encourages applications from all persons. Individuals applying for employment with Payworks may request accommodations at all stages of recruitment and employment from Human Resources.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position