Dining Room Supervisor at The Lodge Retirement Community
Caring Place Healthcare Group Cincinnati, OH $17.00 to $20.00 per hour
Full-Time : 7am - 7pm Hours vary : Rotating weekendsThe Lodge Retirement Community is a family-owned and operated organization located off of Montgomery Rd in the Loveland/Mason area just minutes from I-275.
Our Team Members are eligible for the following benefits:
- 3 different health insurance plans of which include access to 4 local Marathon Health clinics. These are FREE private primary care clinics and they can provide over 200 common prescription medications for free!
- Daily Pay!
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short or long-term disability insurance
- All insurances start at 30 days!
- 401k with a company match at hire!
- Free meal on each shift
Oversee and coordinates the planning, organizing, training, and leadership necessary to achieve objectives, maximize employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation of The Lodge Retirement Community.
Dining Room Supervisor ~ Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all residents/guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly, and courteous service at all times.
- Takes orders and delivers food and drinks to residents and guests as needed.
- Responds to any additional needs or requests from residents & guests.
- Achieve the WHRV objectives in service quality, appearance of facility, and sanitation/cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Upholds HR guidelines and is familiar with policies and procedures for the department and facility.
- Provide all required paperwork, including forms, reports, and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Follows direction from supervisor, while maintaining and giving feedback with process improvement and food quality in mind.
- Responsible for keeping all unused food items labeled and dated.
- Follows personal appearance guidelines.
- Leads co-workers towards a common goal of exceeding resident/customer expectations.
- Can be called upon to teach, train, and mentor Dining Service Staff
- Able and willing to lead a team effort, acts as a coach and mentor
- Publicly supports team decisions even if they conflict with personal opinions
- Takes pride in the desire to excel in work area
- Takes initiative to identify and solve problems
- Demonstrates initiative and leadership for new programs and development
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required. Strong reading, writing, math, and verbal communication skills required.
Must have related service experience, preferably in a continuing care retirement community, hotel, restaurant, or private club environment.