Upscale sustainable seafood restaurant seeking General Manager.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential task. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
· Coordinate daily Front and Back of House restaurant operations
· Direct and supervise the management team and staff
· Maintain favorable business relationships with customers, peers, staff, and vendors
· Maximize cost controls through training, monitoring, inventory controls, and correct POS pricing structures
· Ensure all financial and administrative reporting is accurate and submitted according to scheduled deadlines
· Review order history, sales reports, and other relevant pieces of data to monitor profit and loss
· Weekly reporting to ownership and other management
· Collaborate with the management team to maintain accurate pricing and inventory
· Conduct interviews and be responsible for hiring, training, onboarding/offboarding, recruiting new team members, as well as providing feedback on performance
· Positively hold team members accountable for their particular job duties.
· Respond to guest complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to promote customer retention and satisfaction
· 10+ years of previous general management experience in the restaurant industry required with guest centric focus.
· Strong leadership, supervisory and communication skills. Lead by example.
· Passion and extensive knowledge of the wine and beverage industry
· Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, guests and vendors
· Must be extremely organized
· Includes evenings, weekends, some holidays, and on call. Closed on Sundays.
Our Mission: Make memories with family and friends through our passion for Southern Hospitality and delicious food.
o Maintain our standards of quality in order to continue on our successful course
o Be respectful of our peers, supervisors and guests
o Mentor students to be professionals in our industry
o Strive for better procedures in order to improve the overall operation
o Most importantly, always, always love what you are doing and be passionate
· Health Insurance Co-Pay