Barrio is currently seeking Front of House Managers for the Cleveland area locations.
Hours of operation:
- Monday-Thursday: 4pm-2am
- Friday-Sunday: 11am-2am
Barrio is accepting employment inquiries from enthusiastic and passionate people to share in our philosophies of serving great Tacos, Tequila, and Whiskey. Be a part of a fast-growing, fast-paced environment. We are looking for FOH Manager’s who want to help develop our staff and grow with our company as we grow. Must be willing to work late hours, most weekends.
- At least 2 years of restaurant experience
- High energy
- Enjoy fast-paced environment
- Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products for prompt customer delivery within established speed of service guidelines
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings
- Supervises and trains team members and Shift Coordinators on team stations, BKC products, processes and policies
- Follows cash control/security procedures and helps to implement marketing plans, maintain inventory, manage labor, and apply financial reports across shifts to enhance restaurant results
- Enforces compliance with government regulations, employment law, food safety, operations, and policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts
- As part of the restaurant management team; recruits, hires, trains and works to retain effective team talent, by making decisions or recommendations on hiring and advancement
- Makes decisions or recommendations on the discipline and terminations of team members
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- Prompt and regular attendance for assigned shifts, meetings, and training
- All other duties as assigned
Submit a resume today for consideration!