Licensed Behavioral Health Therapist
We are hiring for all counties in NJ.
Caring Family Community Services is a family-owned and operated in-home counseling provider which was founded in 2003 by Roseann Porcelli, a long time foster and adoptive mother. Roseann started the organization in her kitchen with the goal of supporting youth with emotional and behavioral challenges. Caring Family was created to provide services throughout New Jersey for the very same children that Roseann had cared for in her own home over the years. Today, we serve hundreds of families statewide but have not forgotten the family-centered values that got us to where we are now.
Currently, Caring Family Community Services is seeking licensed clinicians to provide in-home therapy services for children and families. Our licensed clinicians work with children with emotional, behavioral, and developmental issues, ages 3 to 20. In addition to the children we serve, we also work with DCPP providing counseling for the parents and guardians of their children as well.
- Flexible day, evening and weekend self-scheduling.
- Part-Time or Full-Time Hours Available.
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Rates
- Health Insurance Available Upon Gaining Full Time Caseload
- Licensure in the State of NJ as an LSW, LCSW, LPC, LRC, LMFT, APN, CNS, Licensed Psychologist or PsyD required
- LSW Starts at $50
- LCSW, LPC, LMFT Starts at $65
- Previous experience with children and families is required.
- Experience with developmental and intellectual disabilities including autism spectrum disorder strongly preferred.
- Bilingual a Plus
- Satisfactory completion of professional references, criminal background and driving record checks.