Westmoor Mfg. Co., makers of Rock and Roll Denim, Rock and Roll Cowgirl and Panhandle Western Wear, based in Fort Worth, Texas, seeks a highly skilled AdWords manager with significant experience driving demand for a B2C business. The AdWords analyst will work under the eCommerce Manager and will work towards increasing traffic to select landing pages, contests, and product specific pages. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in drawing relevant business leads through multiple paid channels, particularly SEM via Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo Ads, Facebook Ads, and others.
The candidate selected will be responsible for improving our existing paid acquisition initiatives, and introducing new, relevant, successful paid marketing channels. You will have shown that you are a highly motivated self-starter that can work autonomously and be as comfortable handling details as you are thinking big. You will have demonstrable expertise in driving paid search and acquisition marketing strategies as well as campaign execution, from end-to-end. Westmoor is highly data-centric, so you will have shown you are metrics-oriented, capable of interpreting complex reports and datasets, and are able to test, measure and apply the analyses of the full impact of campaigns to continually improve performance.
You need to have experience in and be able to do the following:
Qualifications & Skill Requirements:
- Create and implement strategies that are in line with current initiatives and day-to-day optimization of our global paid search program to include campaign management, keyword portfolio development, bidding, a/b testing plans, re-marketing, and landing page optimization.
- Understand and utilize current tools while implementing and expanding new channels to attract and obtain new paying customers.
- Understand the product and marketing objectives and goals.
- Execute on a roadmap of key initiatives designed to balance and maximize efficiency and scale.
- Responsible to work with assigned budgets, forecast and pacing to ensure optimal and predictable spend across various campaigns, goes, and devices.
- Develop and grow our mobile strategy in order to capture incremental conversions at a cost-efficient manner.
- Review and analyze competitor sites and paid strategies.
- Research and select keywords, write ad copy and determine landing pages.
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated search campaigns.
- Monitor, track and evaluate campaign performance analytics, based on KPI targets and baselines.
- Optimize campaigns accordingly to maximize investment.
- Effectively interact with search engines to understand their services, capabilities, and operational requirements.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve offerings to accounts.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, mathematics, science, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or marketing-related analytics is required.
- Google Adwords certified.
- Yahoo! Ads (Ambassador) certified.
- Microsoft adExcellence / Bing Ads certified.
- Experience with Google Analytics is required.
- Experience with PPC, SEM or SEO marketing or marketing analytics.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.