As a key leader on the marketing team reporting to the CMO, the Senior Marketing Manager of Demand Programs will build Coconut’s demand generation function to support our mid-market + enterprise sales motion during a period of hyper growth.
This person will have demonstrated success in a marketing programs role + experience executing integrated, account-based strategies that drove new conversations, opportunities, pipeline and revenue for a SaaS organization.
Critical to success in this high-profile job is the ability to bring members of Coconut’s revenue teams together (marketing, business development, sales) to create a seamless GTM motion where we go after our target accounts as one unified team.
The successful candidate will learn the ‘ins and outs’ of the organizations we serve (banks and credit unions), and become the subject matter expert on Coconut’s buying group members and how to reach them to generate demand in our ICP.
This role also requires close collaboration with Coconut’s larger marketing team: Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Customer Marketing and Product Marketing to bring compelling multi-channel, account-based programs to market—to get creative and cut-through the noise to grab the attention of our buyers.
Know our ICP & Buying Group: Know Coconut’s ICP and buying group members, their challenges/problems and potential product solutions deeply. Work with the sales and success teams, and product marketing to identify the key trends, themes and content opportunities for engaging buyers at each stage of their journey through multi-channel demand gen programs. Share insights with other marketing team members, and enable our sales team to connect with buyers on the right level.
Develop, Plan, Execute & Iterate on Account-Based Campaigns To Meet Quarterly Pipeline Goals: Develop and deliver comprehensive briefs to internal (and external) teams to support campaign development, including brand, content, digital and design teams. Project-manage all campaign deliverables and oversee/support execution. Manage budgets, measure and report on pipeline targets/results, and continually optimize campaigns to increase ROI.
Plan & Execute Industry Events: Ensure the successful planning and execution of third-party industry events. Provide direction on content development & execute campaigns to drive registration, attendance and follow-up conversations.
Be Coconut’s Internal Account-Based Champion & Partner with Sales: Educate, evangelize and rally Coconut’s revenue teams around our account-based strategy and approach. Host regular team meetings where we come together to share progress with target accounts, wins and relevant metrics. Engage team in meaningful discussion around trying new tactics, messaging angles, follow-up strategies and report on results.
Account-Based Technology & Trends: Be the team SME on account-based technology and trends, working with Operations to build a best-in-class stack that allows us to meet buyers where they are in their journey, and deliver valuable experiences at every step.
Analytics and reporting: Work with CMO to track and report on performance metrics across all demand programs & initiatives. Continually review and optimize campaigns across channels to improve conversion and ROI. Track and report on campaign impact on new opportunity creation, pipeline and revenue.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 5+ years of experience building and executing B2B demand gen programs designed to hit pipeline & revenue targets
- Multi-channel marketing experience: content marketing, paid media programs, live and virtual events, social & web executions
- Deep understanding of ABM strategies and tactics
- Experience with a variety of marketing/sales tech & tools, including CRM (Salesforce), Account-Based Platform (6sense / DemandBase1), Sales engagement platform (Salesloft) and gifting platform (Sendoso/Postal.io)
- Track record of sourcing high-quality opportunities through your programs, and consistently hitting pipeline and revenue targets
- Analytical thinker who enjoys working with data and measuring campaigns, so they can be optimized for conversion
- Strong interpersonal skills with natural ability to influence and drive alignment
- Strong project management, analytical, problem solving, communication and time management skills
- Comfortable in a ‘pressure cooker’ environment - you thrive on the challenge of meeting aggressive growth targets and goals
Who is Coconut Software?
Coconut Software makes it effortless for customers to connect with their financial institution. Our enterprise appointment scheduling and lobby management solutions are used by leading banks and credit unions across North America, including RBC Royal Bank, Arvest Bank, Vancity and Rogue Credit Union. The result? A seamless customer experience that’s improved NPS scores, reduced wait times and increased conversion rates for the organizations who use it.
Founded in Saskatoon, by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, we’ve grown to over 75 employees with offices in Saskatoon, Toronto and a remote team distributed across Canada. After completing the Google Accelerator for Startups and having just closed our Series B funding round (raised $28M CDN led by Klass Capital), we have ambitious growth plans to scale the team and continue to bring exciting new products to market!
Company perks include Cabana Days (extra vacation days), our Tiki Bucks Incentive Plan, and an annual wellness spending account, Coconut has a company culture that is best in class. With a foundation in and emphasis on people, passion, and performance, we are seen as the disruptor in our space.
We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Annual Wellness Spending Account
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Internet Subsidy
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Competitive Salaries - we want to pay you fairly based on your experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Cabana Days - 8 additional paid days off annually
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program
- A People First Company - 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
We are proud to have been named as a Great Place to Work in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2021.