Junior Marketing Associate - Summer Student
Ardea Outcomes is looking for an undergraduate/graduate student to fill the role of Junior Marketing associate for a 16-week summer term between May-August, 2023. The successful candidate will be a full-time or part-time student currently enrolled at an educational institution and will be returning to school in fall 2023. This position will be remote within Canada.
About Ardea Outcomes
Ardea Outcomes is a global purpose-led contract research organization (CRO) focused on improving health outcomes through patient-centric research. Our services and digital products have been honed over 20+ years to translate the patient voice into actionable evidence using Goal Attainment Scaling (GAS). Using GAS as a patient experience outcome, we move the conversation from “what’s the matter” to “what matters most” for patients and caregivers in clinical development.
Based in Nova Scotia, our culture reflects an East Coast Canadian ethos rooted in hard work and collegiality. Our team comprises collaborative, entrepreneurial individuals passionate about driving meaningful solutions to capture the patient experience in clinical development. Similar to our mission, we believe in putting our people at the core of everything we do. We strive to produce world-class science led by our core values of social impact, scientific rigour, teamwork, and partnership. We choose people and partners who share this mindset because, although our work is clinical, it’s personal.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Working per the organization’s strategic vision and core values, and reporting to the Marketing Manager, some of the duties of this position include:
- Conducting thorough market research for new market trends, and potential customers
- Compile and organize potential lead lists from existing database and conferences registration lists
- Managing social media platforms, specifically: LinkedIn and Twitter
- Assisting with booking and coordinating the logistics of trade shows and events
- Work collaboratively with various groups in the organization, including business development, Research and Product.
What We Are Looking For:
- Currently Enrolled in an Undergraduate or Graduate level Business program pursuing Marketing, Commerce, or a related field with the intent to return to school after the summer term.
- Fast learner with solid and thorough knowledge of business procedures
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically in Powerpoint and Excel
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking/problem-solving - capable of complex reasoning analysis
- Interpersonal skills – the ability to collaborate on projects, maintain effective relationships, and communicate clearly
- Independent - ability to work well under limited supervision
- Knowledge of WordPress and Hubspot is an asset
- Design skills are an asset
Why You’ll Love Working at Ardea:
Monthly virtual town halls
35-hour work week with flexible hours
Learning centred organization
Virtual social events and team-building activities
We want to thank all applicants for their interest. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applications will be accepted until March 26th at 11:59 pm.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position