The Garment Clerk supports the Purchasing Department by supporting all garment area related functions. Provides key labor for garment identification and provides coverage for the Assistant Garment Coordinator.
*This role is part-time with 25 hours per week*
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Label-Label all wearing apparel, VIP, and dust control with
Customer ID labels.
- Package-Pack/package labeled product into carts/boxes.
- Distribution Prep-Separate and prepare for distribution all
packages/carts for each processing facility.
- Print Labels-Print labels as necessary for VIP, wearing
apparel, and dust control.
- Mail-Transport mail from corporate office to warehouses.
- Used Apparel-Counts and grades condition of used wearing
apparel returned for redistribution.
- Warehouse Coverage-Assists in coverage for other positions
- Delivery Communications-Provides communication to each
processing facility about items expected with each delivery.
- Safe Work Area-Maintains a safe and orderly area.
- High School Diploma/GED Preferred
- Previous Warehouse experience preferred
**All new hires are eligible for Bonuses. You will be eligible to receive, upon completion of 180 days of service, and successfully passing probation, a $500 retention bonus. Upon completion of 365 days of service, you will receive an additional $500. Total of $1,000 over one year of employment service.**
HCSC is an EEO/AA Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
HCSC Enterprises Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled