Warehouse Associate - Order Picker
Hydrofarm Canada (doing business as Eddi’s Wholesale Garden Supplies in Canada) is a leading wholesale supplier of quality horticultural and hydroponic products to the Canadian market. We are the Canadian division of Hydrofarm which is a public company traded on NASDAQ. Our goal is to go beyond serving our clients’ basic needs by providing complete and comprehensive service and a comprehensive portfolio of products servicing both the Hydroponic & Lawn & Garden segments. Hydrofarm Canada operates two Canadian warehouses (Langley BC & Cambridge Ontario) to service the Canadian market.
We are looking to fill multiple positions at our Langley Warehouse location. This is a Seasonal, Full-time employment from December 2021 to May 2022.
There are 3 shifts available for candidates to apply to:
- Morning Shift: 6am to 2:30pm
- Afternoon Shift: 2pm to 10:30pm (shift premium paid from 4:30 to 10:30)
- Graveyard shift: 10pm to 6:30am (shift premium paid for all hours worked)
Duties and responsibilities
- Operating Reach Truck, Forklift, and other warehouse machinery
- Picking and packaging customer orders with scan guns
- Verifying orders are picked correctly
- Loading and unloading shipments
- Accurate and organized
- Punctual and good work ethics
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others
- Have good communication skills with both written and oral in English
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy objects repeatedly and constantly (up to 40lbs)
- Previous Forklift operating experience is an asset
- Candidates with Narrow Aisle Reach Truck experience is highly preferred
- Experience with warehouse machinery and use of scan gun experience preferred
We offer competitive salary, competitive shift premium, extended health and dental benefit program, and in-house Forklift Training. Apply with us today!
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position
Hydrofarm LLC endeavors to make https://hydrofarm.easyapply.co/job/warehouse-associate-order-picker-1 accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources/HR/Human Resources at +1 707 765 9990 or firstname.lastname@example.org