ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health is a leading national behavioral healthcare system for mental health and substance use disorders, providing a full continuum of services based on the individuals' varying needs at different times in their health and recovery journey. We apply evidence-based treatment modalities at every level of care and embed digital health tools to enhance and amplify clinical outcomes. With a growing list of Joint Commission accredited inpatient and outpatient locations across the country, a virtual care platform and a national network of healthcare providers, Vertava Health pioneers care that empowers people so that they can live out their best future.
As the Director of Insights and Patient Experience at Vertava Health, you will continuously cultivate knowledge and expertise around patient journey and the entire BHC ecosystem to best inform the patient journey. You will support the entire organization by providing actionable intelligence on market trends, customer insights, and competitive positioning. You will use this data to create meaningful reports and presentations that clearly identify and simplify the impactful insights, combined with business implications and strategic and tactical options.
Priority responsibilities include:
- Collaborates with growth and operations teams to clearly understand key business questions and ensures the incorporation of these in planning activities and forecasts
- Provides insights to inform critical business decisions, and helps identify and improve drivers of revenue.
- Creates a VOC framework for patients, providers, payors and caregivers using qualitative and quantitative insights
- Utilizes secondary data and literature along with primary research to validate programs and value propositions.
- Uses primary research, secondary data and other sources of information to provide a holistic view of the market and our patients, payors, providers and caregivers.
- Owns the definition and creation of the complete patient experience journey for each stage where Vertava Health interacts with the patient (search, compare, decide, admissions, treatment, discharge, post-discharge).
- Creates supplemental experience journey maps for providers and payors as well.
- Leads the translation of a variety of data into meaningful opportunities, provides insights based on a deep knowledge of our company, sales, market environment and evolving behavior health care systems.
- Develops rich account-level insights using account level/patient level data sets (including segmentation and opportunity assessment).
- Any and all other duties related to the position as assigned
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business administration, health care administration, or a related field
- 5+ years experience as a senior-level healthcare marketer/researcher. Previous experience in the behavioral health industry strongly preferred
- Experience in service standards and model for accountability that leads to improved outcomes is required
- Advanced level of knowledge in customer experience journey mapping
- An analytical and deep thinker with a solutions-focused mindset
- Finds enjoyment in discovering buried insights, bringing them to light, and recommending actionable solutions
- Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk and hear continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine.
- Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled