Choose to be an integral part of a team that helps patients achieve their greatest potential and work toward productive, independent lives. The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for coordinating effective, efficient admission/intake process for all patients. This includes coordinating all intake requests with Clinical Liaisons and physicians, verifying insurances and obtaining authorizations as necessary, working with internal staff to determine preparedness for the incoming patient, and communicating admission as necessary. Responsible for maintaining and communicating accurate census records including admissions, discharges, room changes, transfers, etc. Responsible for working closely with all Payors and customers, ensuring accurate knowledge of facility, services provided, and outcomes.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience performing a broad range of duties with and Admissions or Pre-Admissions Department required.
- Previous experience within a physical rehabilitation setting preferred.
- Must have strong skills in computer equipment and software, detailed documentation, problem-solving and excellent customer service.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career, and retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental, and prescription drug coverage
We offer a benefits package that will best suit your family’s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best fit your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as 401k, life insurance, and disability plans.
Indianapolis Rehabilitation Hospital is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled