The Bartender is a member of the Operations Department and is responsible for working directly with customers by serving and selling drinks and snacks through the Atlas CafÃ©. Bartenders may also support the serving of food and drink for special events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders, sell, and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customersâ€™ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customersâ€™ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience as a Bartender
- Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- TIPS certification preferred. Training to be provided for those who do not have the certification.
Must be able to safely lift and carry 50 lbs.
Atlas Performing Arts Center is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled