This is a wonderful opportunity for a Home Care Aide/Personal Care Worker provide excellent care to our patients in Lake and McHenry counties. We are seeking Home Care Aides to join our team.
Northern Rose is the only locally based and family owned home service agency in northeastern Illinois. The services that we offer ensure our patients continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. .
More than a company, it is a calling.
This position is for a Home Service Worker hourly position to provide care in people's homes in Lake and McHenry counties. Shifts are from 3 hours to 12 hours; as well as Live in.
Responsibilities and Duties
Assistance with activities of daily living and personal care such as bathing, toileting, and dressing
Assistance with household chores, including cooking and meal preparation, cleaning and laundry
Assistance in completing activities such as shopping and appointments outside of the home
Qualifications and Skills
- High school graduate or equivalent
- CNA certificate preferred
- Working knowledge of smart phone/tablet
- Current IL Drivers Licence and auto insurance
- Empathy for the needs of the ill, injured, frail, and impaired
- Demonstrates tact, patience, and good personal hygiene.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position