ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH:
Vertava Health is a leading national behavioral healthcare system for mental health and substance use disorders, providing a full continuum of services based on the individuals' varying needs at different times in their health and recovery journey. We apply evidence-based treatment modalities at every level of care and embed digital health tools to enhance and amplify clinical outcomes. With a growing list of Joint Commission accredited inpatient and outpatient locations across the country, a virtual care platform and a national network of healthcare providers, Vertava Health pioneers care that empowers people so that they can live out their best future.
In order to make this possible, Vertava Health is seeking an exceptional HRIS Analyst to join our team!
As an HRIS Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring data integrity by addressing real-time data issues, testing system changes, and continually analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
Priority responsibilities include:
- Performs data updates, exports, and imports.
- Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds ad hoc data requests.
- Conduct data analysis on HR data such as classification, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data as directed.
- Prepares reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of human resource operation.
- Acts as primary contact for assigned function with outside organizations or other departments; responds to technical administrative questions and ensures necessary follow up, including troubleshooting and coordination with payroll department.
- Trains leaders on new functionality of HRIS platform as well as new users as necessary.
- Ensures data privacy is maintained
- Participates in special projects with People Operations department as requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Skills, & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years working with HRIS systems strongly preferred
- Knowledge of principles, practices and standards of Human Resources laws and Department of Labor laws to ensure compliance with HRIS system.
- Advanced knowledge of different HRIS system platforms and ability to navigate and troubleshoot.
- Ability to create custom reports.
- Strong Excel proficiency with understanding of basic formulas and filtering. Custom dashboard and charting experience preferred.
- Possess project management and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to sit, use hands and fingers, talk and hear continually. Ability to stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently.
- Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine.
- Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Vertava Health is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled