Job Title: Bartender
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet all guests quickly with enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Answer guest questions about food, beverages, and our facilities accurately and in a friendly
- Mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for patrons of bar and dining room following standard recipes.
- Maintain a friendly and upbeat attitude at all times.
- Develop and maintain relationships with guests- both new and regulars.
- Provide the highest level of service in accordance with our standards.
- Identify food orders when ready and deliver items to patrons in a timely manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
- Communicate with all staff and management to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Report to work as scheduled, in uniform, and ready for work.
- Follows checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Constantly increase knowledge of food, beverages, and other products and services.
- Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
- Prepare a work area for either opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company
- At least 21 years of age.
- Minimum 2 years bartending experience.
- Must have a strong knowledge of cocktail preparation, craft beers, and wines.
- Maintains a current Oregon alcohol serving permit.
- Experience serving in a fine dining and high volume environment is a plus.
- Must have excellent oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including weekends, holidays and overtime.
- Must be a team player and demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and confidence.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5-8 hours).
- Must have exceptional grooming habits.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be flexible and willing to assist as needed to ensure all restaurant standards are met
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.