CERTIFIED HOME HEALTH AIDE | Great Pay, Flexible Schedule, Educational Opportunities
Would you like to be in control of your schedule? If you're a CNA, would you like for your HHA certification to be covered by your employer? Apply with Love My Nurse today!
Love My Nurse is a locally owned and operated home health care company founded in 2015 to meet the need in the Wichita area for caring, comprehensive home health care.
We’re looking for caring, professional CNAs* and HHAs to deliver personalized home health care services that will speed healing, manage ongoing conditions and enhance the quality of clients’ lives.
The Love My Nurse main office is located at 1634 E Central Ave, Wichita, KS 67214, and serves clients in a thirty-mile radius of Wichita, Kansas.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great pay—Over $33k per year (full-time)
- Great benefits (AFLAC, Vision, Smartflex 125 Plan)
- Flexible schedule
- Friendly work environment
GUIDELINES TO APPLY
- Follow the instructions carefully: Read the instructions carefully when completing the application. Incomplete information could disqualify applicants from further consideration.
- Fully complete the application: This includes—and is not limited to—answering the pre-screening questions, providing education history, and the last seven (7) years of employment history. Do not submit the application until it is complete.
- Do not use "Please see résumé" in the application: All information must be entered directly into the application.
- Assessments: Once a complete application is received and reviewed, applicants will be sent an email from email@example.com inviting them to take an online assessment related to the position for which they are applying. The assessment takes approximately 30-40 minutes to complete and require a device with speakers or headphones. If the applicant does not have access to a system meeting those requirements they can request a proctored test in our office. Assessments must be completed within one week of being sent or by application deadline (if applicable), whichever comes first.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Love My Nurse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Love My Nurse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Love My Nurse expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Love My Nurse’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
*CNAs must acquire their HHA Certification within the first 90 days of employment.
Love My Nurse, LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled