Rehabilitation Tech/Part time
- Directly reports to the Director of Rehabilitation Services (DOR); indirectly reports to Staff Occupational Therapist (OT), Staff Physical Therapist (PT) and Staff Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP).
- May assist and receive guidance from Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) and Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA).
- Transport patients as scheduled to and from treatment area.
- Perform assigned clerical duties.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the treatment area and department.
- Assist with maintaining an adequate stock of supplies and equipment.
- Assists with treatment set-up and break-down under the direction of licensed Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist or Speech-Language Pathologist as allowed by Fiscal Intermediary.
- Participate in department, facility and Daily and Weekly Clinical Care Management Meetings as indicated.
- Physical and Sensory Requirements (With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices):
- Mobility (includes walking, good balance), reaching, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, ability to see and hear, ability to read and write, ability to communicate with patients, family members, personnel, and ability to remain calm under stress
- High school diploma
- Training as a Rehabilitation Technician and completion of job orientation.
- Certification as a Nurse Aide (CNA) preferable, notrequired.
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Good physical and mental health.
- Must be able to relate positively to patients, patient’s family members, and facility staff.
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-employment drug-screen and physical exam if required.
- Must be capable of performing the responsibilities of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position