Equipment Operator / Front End Loader Operator - NEW rate of $20/hour
Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented, and safety-focused company. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employee to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion.
- Safe and efficient operation of a Front End Loader
- Moving bins, bales and shipping/receiving
- Daily inspection of equipment and documentation of daily inspection
- Communicate with Supervisors and Management regarding concerns or suggestions
- Certified and trained to operate a Front End Loader
- Experience in the waste and recycling industry an asset
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to perform the physical requirements of the position
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Must be available for overtime work
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s Greenest Employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now! We appreciate all applicants who apply however only those who are qualified, will be contacted.
Emterra Group is committed to maintaining an equitable, fair, and diverse environment. Any applicants who have a disability or require reasonable accommodation may speak directly with our dedicated Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Specialists. Reasonable accommodations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position