Senior Manager, Content
If you are passionate, innovative and self‐motivated, we are inviting you to join our team.
We are looking for a qualified Senior Manager, Content to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices. This position contributes to the product marketing function of the marketing team by creating and managing customer-facing content and associated content marketing tactics designed to engage our prospects, partners and customers. This position is critical to advancing our revenue stream by building pipeline and leads for the sales team via compelling content and messaging.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you. You should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Tell the compelling story of Smartlinx through well-crafted content that tells a story
- Create and develop short and long-form content for use across channels in a variety of formats and vehicles
- Manage the following deliverables, in collaboration with product leads, designer, copywriters: white papers, brochures, sales presentations, data sheets, and case studies
- Leverage campaign performance data and industry and audience insights to create strategic recommendations that will deliver on KPIs
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Analyze market research and create engaging event presentations
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Business, or Marketing field\
- Minimum of 5-7 years content marketing experience
- Outstanding writing skills in English. Self-motivated researcher and information-seeker with a love of interactive and immersive storytelling
- Outstanding analytical skills with ability to achieve results in a complex environment
- Outstanding content producer with experience in producing different content formats and templates, from email to video to whitepapers, infographics to sell sheets
- Technically-savvy, can pick up new tools easily and quickly. Familiarity with HTML, Marketo or Eloqua, Google AdWords and web personalization tool
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Passion for the latest content marketing strategies
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively and manage multiple projects in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
Smartlinx is a leading global solution provider of communications technology for business, backed by the nation’s leading carriers. Recognized for our flexible and customer-driven approach, Smartlinx services countless universal brands, Fortune 500 organizations and the U.S. government, developing and implementing their tech strategies while revamping all operations with our proprietary cloud-platform. With over 20 years of legacy experience, Smartlinx is now generating industry-buzz around our pioneering role in the advanced technology and mobile space thanks to industry-first Cross-Carrier pooling solutions, unparalleled coverage and a front-line portfolio.
To Learn More: Visit: www.Smartlinx.net or email us: Career@Smartlinx.net