Come join a growing financial technology company that’s leading the marketplace in both the marketing and servicing of credit cards! Continental Finance Company specializes in credit card options for those consumers with less than perfect credit. We are seeking a Compliance Analyst to support our Compliance team.
The Compliance Analyst is responsible for supporting implementation of effective compliance initiatives to promote business compliance with applicable regulations, and with time, serve as afunctional compliance experts in specified areas.
· Monitor activities of assigned areas to ensure compliance with applicable internal policies and procedures and external government regulations and expectations.
· Prepare applicable sections of reporting to the board of directors.
· Assist in updating company policies, risk assessments, programs, and procedures and maintain the central repository.
· Monitor the progress of company-wide regulatory training.
· Perform recurring monitoring testing and document results by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information to support the Compliance Management System (CMS).
· Monitor OFAC screenings and Section 314(a) information requests.
· Analyze customer complaint trends and corrective action.
· Assist in the vendor management of third-party service providers.
· Assist in the coordination of internal/external examinations.
· Research regulatory inquiries by reviewing regulations and other sources of information.
· Become knowledgeable in applicable consumer financial protection regulations.
· Additional duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field, or equivalent experience.
· 2-3 years of experience in the financial consumer compliance field or a related area.
· Ability to multi-task with changing priorities in a high-performance environment.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; SharePoint a plus.
- Ability to interpret regulations and laws and disseminate information
· Ability to organize and prioritize work and meet deadlines
· Analytical, project management, and problem-solving mind-set.
· Strong interpersonal, organizational, and verbal and written communications skills.
· Strong verbal, written, and public speaking skills and interpersonal skills.
Why Continental Finance?
Continental Finance Company (“CFC”) is one of America’s leading marketers and servicers of credit cards for consumers with less-than-perfect credit. Since the Company’s founding in 2005, CFC has prided itself on its corporate responsibility to customers in terms of a strong customer support program, fair treatment and responsible lending. With our success, we have also grown into an innovative financial tech company! With a state-of-the-art consumer underwriting, marketing and servicing platform, we provide a variety of services to our consumers when other financial institutions will not accommodate them. We are proud to provide access to credit products and excellent services to consumers who are largely overlooked by traditional credit card issuers.
CFC is seeking bright, energetic individuals that will help us grow and develop together! We uphold a promise to treat our employees with the same care and concern as we do our customers. We offer all employees competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced business casual environment. Join our growing team and apply online today!
CONTINENTAL FINANCE COMPANY is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled