Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities.
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- Must have successfully completed or are enrolled in a Food Service Worker training program at an established college or a registered private career college in Ontario. O. Reg. 79/10, s. 78 (1). or a grandfathered Cook Assistant who has completed the “food handler training program approved by the board of health in which the long term care home is located. O. Reg. 79/10, s. 78 (5). Long Term Care Homes Act, 2007.
- Must possess a Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma
- 2 years dietary experience in a Long Term Care preferred
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.