About Atlantic Housing Foundation:
Atlantic Housing Foundation (AHF), Inc. is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit affordable housing provider. Founded in 1999, we currently own and operate over 10,000 units of multifamily properties in 6 states and 37 cities. In addition to HUD HAP and LIHTC properties, Atlantic Housing owns and operates affordable housing, mixed-income multifamily assets, student housing, and senior housing.
The mission of Atlantic Housing Foundation, Inc. is to promote and preserve quality affordable housing and related services for low and moderate-income families, helping residents improve their lives. We will do this in a manner that will foster the continuous improvement of our people and our company. We strive to be a top-performing, thoroughly professional and genuinely caring organization in all that we do. As an organization, we aspire to and believe in - making a difference.
Why Should You Apply?
- You believe in the AHF mission and core values
- You are the best at what you do
- You meet the qualifications below
About the Courtesy Officer Role:
The Courtesy officer will ensure that residents enjoy a safe and orderly community by conducting on-site patrols, friendly interactions with residents, and monitoring/reporting disturbances or other issues related to the protection of the community.
- Responsible for walking the property, particularly common areas including the leasing office, clubhouses, and vacant units to ensure all doors, windows or other entrances are securely locked.
- Responsible for walking the outside storage areas, laundry rooms, pools, and fitness facilities and locking them at the time specified in the property rules and regulations.
- Respond to minor disturbances and emergency call.
- Submit a written report daily to the Community Manager listing the property occurrences and any property safety issues that require addressing. This includes, but is not limited to, burned-out light bulbs, parking hazards, broken irrigation heads, and recommended maintenance repairs.
- Must be available for on-call page outs.
- Occasionally assist with “Lock Outs.”
- Adhere to the company’s safety program and policies and procedures.
- Other tasks assigned by the Community Manager.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and work responsibilities of the position. This job description and the duties of this position are subject to change, modification and addition as deemed necessary by the company. Employees are required to comply with supervisory instructions and perform other job duties, responsibilities and assignments requested by supervisors, managers or other company officials.
Education and experience:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (preferred)
- Previous courtesy patrol experience (preferred)
- High school or equivalent (required)
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree a plus
Atlantic Housing Foundation, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled