At Coconut Software we take a proactive approach to all things customer experience. This fantastic team is at the heart of all things Coconut customers from getting new customers up and running, partnering closely with them to realize value and success, to helping with any technical issues and needs.
Sitting on the Customer Experience team, our Customer Success Managers work closely with customers to understand their goals, strategize to help them realize value out of Coconut, and continue to build success to create advocates and champions. At the heart of it, we aim to amaze and delight our customers through every meaningful interaction.
- Proactively engages customers during throughout their Coconut journey from go-live to renewal to growth
- Work closely with sales, technical support, product, and account management to continue amazing our customers
- Leverage both qualitative and quantitative data points to identify customer health
- Create advocates and raving fans throughout your interactions with customers
- Build repeatable and successful plays to streamline and scale the customer success team
- Demonstrate Coconut Software’s values and project a positive, upbeat, and professional tone in all communications, both internal and external
- Travel to customer sites and between Coconut’s offices as needed, when safe to do so.
- 2-4 years of B2B customer-facing SaaS experience
- Love helping others succeed, both our customers and your colleagues
- Exceptional communication skills whether over email, phone call, video call, or in-person
- Creative thinker and problem solver who loves to tell stories. You can easily persuade us why a taco is a sandwich or vice versa and not afraid to share it in your application!
- You are as comfortable using data to make informed decisions as you are reading between the lines of a customer conversation when forecasting health
- Thrive in ambiguous environment with little or changing processes
- Comfortable using SFDC, Excel, Catalyst.io, Asana, Slack, and Jira
Don’t Quite Fit the Bill?
We believe talent comes from all walks of life. If you’ve worked for several years in financial services, consulting, telecommunications in customer facing roles and are looking for a change, check us out! Even if you don't meet 100% of the asks - we'd love for you to apply!
Who is Coconut Software?
Coconut Software is an enterprise customer engagement platform that is used by some of the biggest companies in North America including Capital One, RBC, Rogers, and Canadian Tire. Founded in Saskatoon by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, the company has grown to over 60 employees with offices in Saskatoon and Toronto (currently working from home) and a growing distributed workforce across North America. After a year of tremendous growth and completion of the Google Accelerator for Startups, the company is gearing up to scale the business event faster.
With a relaxed work environment and company perks like Cabana Days, Tiki Bucks Incentive Plan, and the opportunity to work from home, Coconut has created a company culture that is best in class. We are about people, passion, and performance and as a people-first company with exciting growth plans, Coconut is an excellent place to propel your career!
Modernizing how Banks and Credit Unions engage because everyone’s time is money.
Collaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Flexible Wellness spending account
- Virtual care access to Doctors and Mental Health support
- Opportunity to work from home
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan (ESOP)
- Internet Subsidy
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Cabana Days - 8 additional paid days off annually
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program
- A People First Company - 4.7 rating on Glassdoor