Digital Product Support Specialist
Searching for a workplace that values hard work while maintaining a fun and engaging environment? Love building relationships with clients, problem solving, and not having to do the exact same things each day? If so, it sounds like you would be a great fit to join our team!
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented and qualified full-time Digital Product Support Specialist to join our dynamic, online bookstore team. Our corporate office is in Lexington, KY; however, this position would be Remote for the right candidate.
● Inclusive Access Operations
The Digital Products Support Specialist is responsible for setting up digital products in our system for delivery within our Inclusive Access program. They will also offer support to other members of the Inclusive Access team in tracking products and status of delivery readiness. During peak busy seasons, they will serve as first contact for troubleshooting with faculty and students.
● Digital Products Support
The Digital Products Support Specialist assists our digital & bookstore teams with daily operations and term preparations as necessary. This may include tasks such as user creation, LMS link placements, order troubleshooting, and product catalog updates.
The Digital Products Support Specialist should bridge communications and create efficiencies between the Inclusive Access and Digital Products teams. They are expected to maintain positive working relationships throughout the company to collaborate, innovate, and problem solve to continue to grow and strengthen the services provided by our company.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
● College coursework in Communications, Business, Marketing, or related field preferred
● Must have experience with a Learning Management System “LMS” (ie. Canvas, Blackboard, etc.) in a previous professional position
● Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook
● Knowledge of current technology is a must, including Google Apps, iOS, Slack, and more
● Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
● Fulfill team support roles as required
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
● Travel is possible (local and overnight) up to 25%
● If remote:
○ Ability to work from home; must have designated workspace, reliable internet, childcare, etc.
○ Ability to attend occasional in-person meetings in Lexington, KY (preferred)
eCampus.com offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401K program with company match; and paid vacation and holidays.