Food runners are an important part of a restaurant staff and serve as assistants to the waitstaff. Their main duties consist of, but are not limited to:
- Delivering, or "running" food to tables once a food order has been prepared by the cooks.
- Cleaning tables
- Filling water glasses
- Maintaining cleanliness in the kitchen and customer areas
- Returning plates to the kitchen.
Food runners must be efficient, detail-oriented, courteous, pay attention to cleanliness and have team player attitude. A positive attitude and a courteous demeanor with customers is a must, as well as making sure you are clean and presentable.
- Moderate level of physical capability
- Able to work well under pressure
- Requires being on your feet for long periods of time
- Must be able to carry up to 20 pounds
- Weekend and holiday availability is mandatory
Enjoy Crystal Springs Employee Perks!
- Minerals Sports Club Access
- 30% Dining/Retail Discount
- 25% Spa Discount
- Discounted Stays at the Hotels
- Admission to Events & Festivals
- Complimentary Golf