Here at CG HQ you are doing more than a ‘job’. You are on a mission. Your mission is to positively impact as many lives as possible. Team up with us as we revolutionize the fitness industry with all-star trainers, challenging workouts for all fitness levels and a community you can count on. How do you play a role in all of this? We’re glad you asked. It takes a village and that includes everything from our devoted teammates, standout technology, one-of-a-kind of marketing strategy and everything in between. We are made up of hardworking, creative and loyal individuals who are in it to be a part of the CG mission. We have an unmatched work ethic and culture. If you can get behind a fast pace, unique collaborative workspace and fun days, then what are you waiting for? Come find your dream job and new career with Camp Gladiator.
We’re excited to share that Camp Gladiator has experienced exponential company growth throughout 2020! When most gym offerings in the fitness industry are closing, CG is still providing a safe workout option for Campers across the nation - now with both outdoor AND virtual workouts! With record rates of customer retention, persistent recruiting of amazing Trainers across the nation and a growing HQ employment headcount, we’re proud to keep impacting lives positively.
We’re looking to add a Senior Comunications Manager to our Integrated Marketing Team who can reach our community, attract new Campers (consumers) to our brand, support the vision of our Founder’s personal brand and develop deep rooted and long-term Public Relations goals for both Camp Gladiator, our Trainers and our Founders Brand. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, public relations, long form content and enjoy being creative, while understanding how to both build and convert a digital audience. Previous experience in public relations, blog content development and social media marketing is a must along with an ability to develop content and implement engagement strategies that deliver results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop strategy and content for Camp Gladiator, Trainers and our Founders Brand both in Public relations, long form content and Social Media.
- Manage a team focused on building the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels
- Explore new ways to engage with current followers and create new strategies to reach NEW target buyers
- Create relevant, original & high-quality content appropriate for specific networks to grow our brand
- Listen and engage in relevant discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us by finding and managing a PR agency and developing our internal social media team while listening and learning how best to support and guide our Trainers as they develop their own personal brands under the CG umbrella.
- Support the usage of social media marketing tools such as Social Studio (Salesforce)
- Define the most important KPIs to build a community of followers and enhance consumer interaction
- Develop and present monthly reports on emerging trends and technologies
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization in partnership with the CG Growth Marketing Team.
- Collaborate with all other Marketing functions and customer service to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience
- Partner with “the Field” (the 1,000+ Trainers nationwide) on best practices for engagement & digital communication strategies
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication or related field required
- 8+ years experience in B2C social media marketing and Public Relations along with at least 3+ years of experience managing people
- Experience with paid social media strategies is preferred, but not required for the position.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
- Highly organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven resilient environment
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Motivated and driven with a strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while collaborating with several teams
- Bonus experience and skills include: Facebook Ads Manager, Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging
- The rare opportunity to impact the masses. We're not just another fitness company, we're a collective of driven, mission-focused people who are setting out to positively transform lives and communities for the better.
- Free Camp Gladiator Membership (and Spouse Discount)
- Gear Discounts
- Three Tiers of Medical
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CG Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Account with Match
- Casual & Fitness Professional Dress Code
- Out of Office Benefit — Generous time off approach with results-driven partnership
This is a full-time salary position located in Austin, Texas at CG Headquarters. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Due to the great number of resumes we receive, regrettably, we are unable to respond individually to each person interested in a position or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If there is interest in interviewing you for an available position within our company, a representative from Camp Gladiator will contact you in the near future.
CG Headquarters is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled