1. TTSW Orientation.
2. Company Basic practices; Safety, QA & HR Policy.
3. Relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
1. Minimum of high school or better preferred.
Minimum 1 year of work experience
in handling storeroom and warehouse setup.
1. Responsible for receiving Carbides, Upset Tooling,
Thread Protectors, Coating , Pipe Dope, pipe coating and other Supplies,
physically and as well as in the ERP system.
2. To work closely with purchasing to ensure on time
delivery from vendors and also posting the receivings on the ERP system.
3. To work closely with accounting during the month and
4. Responsible for performing receiving inspection on
carbides, upset tooling, thread protectors, coating, pipe dope, pipe coating
and other supplies.
5. Report any issues found during the receiving
inspection process to QA Engineer/ Plant Manager.
6. Document the findings from the receiving inspection
and turn the records in to the Document Control Administrator.
While performing the duties of this job,
the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle,
or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently
is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally
required to sit. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Position requires to be exposed to High
temperatures depending on the season. The position also requires to be exposed
to noise levels ranging from moderate to high.
NOTE: This job description is not intended
to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform additional related duties, as per
management, to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
TEJAS TUBULAR PRODUCTS INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled