All American Home Care
Do you have amazing administrative skills and yearn for a meaningful and fulfilling role?
Are you tired of just being a number in the corporate machine and want a small, close knit team to work with creating positive impact in the world?
Have you earned a PhD in multi-tasking from the school of life, are also able to be ridiculously detail oriented and thrive in a fast-pace environment?
If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you!
What you’ll do:
Be the first impression for our clients, making them feel welcomed and assured they are in the right place for the best possible care. Here’s a sampling of duties:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information as needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Performs general clerical duties in support of patient services. These include, but are not limited to, answering phones, copying, faxing, typing letters, and completing forms.
- Receives and submits timesheets for payroll.
- Administer PPD's.
- Keep an accurate inventory of medical supplies and medications.
- Maintains confidential information of the work place according to the policies and procedures of the institution and HIPAA regulations.
- Demonstrates the ability to organize and plan daily work with completion requirements.
- Answering multi-lined telephone.
Communicate, communicate, communicate. You will be at the heart of our business interacting with clients, stakeholders, visitors and therapeutic/clinic team members.
- You take pride in your high-quality work and are consistently working towards being even better. Being average is boring to you.
- You have the ability to focus like a champ amid a busy (we are the industry leader!) and sometimes loud environment.
- Speed and agility are your strong suit. You pick up things quickly, ask thoughtful questions to ensure you understand fully and are able to adapt easily.
- You thrive on being part of a high performing team and are willing to think differently in order to grow.
- Love being able to clean up and make things shine whether it be processes or the copy room.
- Creating greater efficiencies and processes makes you ridiculously excited and light up with joy.
- You know how to proactively communicate effectively in a variety of situations, keep your team informed, have excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- You are organized! Color coding, lists, excel sheets sound like fun to you.
- Team player extraordinaire! You are the puzzle piece we’ve been missing. You are able to work well with a diverse team and build solid relationships that lead to more satisfaction at work.
- Want to be part of something bigger than yourself and have a positive impact.
- Associates Degree.
- Graduation from a medical assistant training program, OR graduation from a formal medical services training program of the United States Armed Forces, OR at least 3 years of MA work experience within the last 5 years.
- Active Medical Assistant Certification or Registration. Must have unexpired documentation of passage of AAMA Certified Medical Assistant, AMT Registered Medical Assistant, NHA Certified Clinical Medical Assistant, or NCCT National Certified Medical Assistant Certification/Recertification Examination.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
Our mission at All American Home Care is to provide quality care to people at all stages of life that need assistance and prefer the comfort and familiarity that their own home offers. Our compassionate, experienced caregivers help our patients enjoy a higher quality of life and cultivate a sense of confidence and satisfaction that transcends the ordinary client/caregiver relationship. Much like our staff, we consider our valued patients as part of our family—the ever-expanding All American Home Care family.
Please feel free to visit our website and Linkedin profiles:
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled