Retirement Center Management has an opportunity for a full time Concierge/Front Desk associate at our Village on the Park Onion location an Independent Living and Assisted Living senior community.
Wednesday - Sunday
1:00 p.m.. - 9:00 p.m.
The concierge is responsible for establishing first impressions by being a welcoming face and source of information for residents, families, prospective residents, guest and employees. The concierge must be professional, friendly, focused, detail oriented, and promptly responsive to requests. Must desire to work with seniors and have a tolerance for behaviors associated with dementia and other aging processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors all incoming public traffic and assists with questions.
- Receives guests and others in a courteous, polite and warm manner. Ambassador of first impressions by maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of common areas and all other areas visible to the public.
- Respond to the needs of residents, families, prospective residents, vendors and visitors by providing immediate and courteous assistance.
- Provides key support to the sales and marketing team by effectively managing inquiries by following the company’s marketing strategy and training.
- Receive and follow concierge schedule/instructions from supervisor and as outlined in established policies and procedures. Assists with guest and employee meal ticket sales and other service requests.
- Operate paging/telephone system as required.
- Answer telephone, determine nature of call and relay information or route call as appropriate.
- Assist with maintenance orders either on paper or through an electronic maintenance order system.
- Monitor emergency calls, doors, and fire alarms and respond in accordance with established policies and procedures. Monitors Independent Living daily resident check-in per policy if applicable.
- May drive residents to their doctor appointments or events.
- Assist with scheduling job applicant interviews for department heads.
- Track incoming/outgoing residents and guests.
- Member of the community’s emergency response team.
- Maintains a professional appearance and good personal hygiene per company policies.
- Assists with special projects or tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Prior customer service experience, front desk and telephone experience preferred.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License is required.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, good judgement and attention to detail
- Understanding of HIPAA requirements
- Proficient in PC skills including Microsoft Office, Word and some Excel
Retirement Center Management considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Retirement Center Management are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.