- Assisting clients in all activities of daily living.
- Communicating and documenting (charts) treatment provided to clients and the clients' response or lack of response to care provided.
- Contributing to the development of the Interdisciplinary Care Plan for each client.
- Maintaining confidentiality and rights of client, family, employee, and organization information in compliance with HIPAA policies and applicable regulations.
- Maintaining a safe work environment and exhibiting safe work practices.
- Interacting cooperatively with clients, families, visitors and other team members.
- Performing all duties in compliance with all applicable federal and state rules and regulations and facility policies and procedures.
- Accepting assigned duties in a cooperative manner and willingly perform other duties as assigned by appropriate personnel.
- Active Pennsylvania CNA/HHA License.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Must have at least 2 full years of CNA/HHA experience preferably in home care.
- Must have a valid Driver license and insured vehicle.
- Home health experience necessary, CNA experience preferred with knowledge of common medical terminology.
- Must be able to work assigned on- call shift 7 days a week.
- Shifts available 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am.
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
All American Home Care LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled