General Production Part Time
Responsible for performing a variety of tasks, including but not limited to, making, packing, inspecting, and assisting in the production of quality products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Including but not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned according to role and department needs.
· Exercise good judgment and respond positively to instructions and follow standard policies and procedures
· Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with speed, while maintaining high quality products and standards
· Maintain a safe and productive work environment
· Pay attention to detail while performing tasks with accuracy
· General housekeeping
· Operate a pallet jack
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Match
- Supplemental plans available
<!--[if gte mso 9]> <w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="H