Bridge Structural Engineer
Do you want to work for an organization that values autonomy? Do you want to have FUN at work? Do you want to come to work at a place where the employee owners love and value their ownership, where our teams value each other, and where the leadership values everyone? If you said yes to the above, then you might be interested in the opening we have for a Rockstar Structural Design Engineer in our Kansas City, Missouri office. What more could you ask for? Maybe to be an owner? Well you’re in luck, it just so happens that we are 100% employee owned!
What you will get to do:
- Project Management
- Design Calculations
- Preparation of Construction Documents
- Estimating Quantities and Construction Costs
- Construction Phase Services
You will be a good fit if:
- B.S. in Structural Engineering
- You are a licensed P.E.
- 5+ years experience designing bridge structures
- Experience using structural design software
- Ability to understand construction concepts and how components work together
- Familiar with interpreting engineering contract documents and codes
- Possess the ability to clearly and effectively communicate with a variety of professionals
- Strong problem solving skills
- Capable of working independently with little supervision while being an effective member of a larger team
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks or projects simultaneously
- Leadership that values autonomy
- Employee Owners who love and value their ownership!
- Community of Owners who value each other
- We have an AMAZING Structural Engineering team that will support you
- We are just different
- We value creating an environment where our teammates can be passionate about their work and instantly feel the AE family culture
A comprehensive benefits package is offered to all employees, along with a work environment that encourages growth and supports the mutual success of our people and our company. A few benefits offered are: ESOP, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance.
It is the policy of Anderson Engineering to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to their race, age, color, physical handicap or disability, military service record, religion, sex, national origin or any other categorization protected by law, and to promote the full realization of equal employment opportunity through a positive continuing program