Achieve Services, Inc. is a day support service provider serving adults with developmental disabilities. By focusing on abilities, not disabilities, we strive to increase the independence and quality of life for all individuals in our program. Come join our fun team!
Our mission: By creating innovative opportunities that inspire people with disabilities, Achieve will enable every participant to lead a meaningful and self-determined life.
To learn more, visit our website at www.achieveservices.org
Job Coach Job Opportunity
Full-time position: Monday - Friday Days, No Nights, Weekends or Holidays
Pay starting at $16.00/hour and increased based on education and experience
- Drive participants to and from home and job sites in a safe manner.
- Assist participants on and off the vehicle.
- Maintain vehicle in good and safe operating condition, perform pre-trip/post-trip inspections.
- Communicate with appropriate staff, and document any concerns on the corresponding forms.
- Attend staff training and other meetings as required.
- Provide input and assistance in implementing formal and informal participant objectives.
- To provide meaningful tasks and activities so that participants are engaged in functional activities.
- Set up and carry through with tasks in ways that assist participants in increasing their independence.
- Communicate with others regarding concerns and program progress of participants in such a way that respect and confidentiality are maintained.
- Will work cooperatively with other staff, agencies and family members in order to facilitate services provided.
- Provide supervision to participants throughout the day.
- Ability to pass a motor vehicle background check.
- Ability to safely operate a vehicle.
- Ability to lift or manually assist people with disabilities on and off vehicles.
- Ability to work with people with developmental disabilities.
High school degree or equivalent; six months to one year (minimum) experience working with adults with developmental disabilities.
- Competitive medical and dental insurance.
- Automatic enrollment in retirement plan on date of hire with up to 5% employer contribution.
- Generous accrued PTO and paid holidays.
Preference given to fully-vaccinated candidates.
Achieve Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Achieve Services, Inc is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled