This position will work to monitor and support the Bank’s enterprise systems environment to ensure the availability, confidentiality, and integrity of the Bank’s data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review logs and reports.
- Identify anomalous events.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and presentations on events and the state of various information security-related programs within the Bank.
- Perform reviews of system configurations.
- Assist in the planning, deployment, and administration of Information Security tools.
- When assistance with Information Security issues and controls are required, assist Audit, Information Technology, and other employees in accomplishing business objectives securely.
- Troubleshoot servers and filtering rule sets.
- Promote best Information Security practices among the employees and customers of the Bank.
- Adhere to the BSA Policy and all other Bank policies.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
- The incumbent is required to maintain the integrity of the Bank’s customer information and protect Information Technology assets.
- Comfort working with proxy servers, mail filters, and system and event logs.
- Enrolled in a technology-related major (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
FIRST GUARANTY BANK is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled