Bringing inspiration from travels around the nation weâ€™ve fine-tuned the environment to play on all senses and have included many textures, candlelit tables, and an elegant cocktail bar. Full of fresh and innovative dishes, our menu specializes in seasonal fresh fish, as well as aged steaks, and delightful desserts. We are looking for professional and reliable individuals that can extend our passion for this industry towards our guests.
What we offer you:
- No late nights
- Paid Vacations
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Charter School Eligibility
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Discounted/free meals
- Exceptional training, development
- Room for growth
Line Cook Responsibilities:
- Assisting with stocking and setting up the kitchen stations
- Preparing food including cleaning and cutting the ingredients
- Cooking appetizers, main dishes, and desserts
- Plating prepared food based on the Kitchen Manager's guidance
- Working with servers to ensure that orders are completed according to requests and on time
- Washing and cleaning the kitchen/cooking utensils and storing the equipment at the end of shifts
- Ensuring that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulations
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash, etc.
- Assist the dishwasher when necessary
Prep Cook Responsibilities:
- Follow the prep list created by managers to plan duties
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible
- Measure ingredients and seasons to be used in cooking
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat, etc.
- Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food, etc.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned