Oversee Club operations and programs with primary concern for the safety, quality and efficiency at clubs; establishment of new operations; growth and strategic planning; staff development; policy development and standard operations compliance; supervision of assigned staff; and budget management.
Unwavering commitment to safe and high quality delivery of operations, programs, services and activities in all clubs in the BCGGH footprint.
· Establish plans and opportunities of growth in efficiencies and standard operating procedures.
· Lead as safety strategist for the organization. Create an environment vigilant to safety. Handle safety concerns and complaints.
· Participate in activities to maintain good public relations for Club programs, services and activities
· Lead in efforts in operational compliance at all levels.
· Lead in the administration of restricted programs by overseeing program operations at each location; ensures the completion of required reports; and preparation of any required interagency reports.
- Work collaboratively with team to integrate cross program activities and functions
- Utilize and institute rapid continuous cycle of improvement
Support BGCGH high growth strategy plan through planning, development, and establishment of strategic partners to support growth.
· Lead strategies to increase key performance indicators in club setting; with a specific plan to increase capacity in existing footprint.
· Develop collaborative partnerships with other youth serving organizations, members, parents, families and community organizations.
· Support Board Committees, as assigned.
Establish efficiencies to ensure all operations are effectively using resources and remaining in budget.
· Establish and support policies to ensure efficiencies organization wide.
· Participate in agency budget development; monitor variances in revenues and expenditures.
· Support the management of the maintenance and repair of buildings, equipment, and other facilities.
· Manage performance of assigned staff in achieving goals, providing technical assistance in program design, development, community relations and program operations.
· Plan and implement a staff development and training program.
· Support human resources program and systems including recruitment, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and development.
· May work with staff on special events to carry out programs in all departments.
· Assume other duties as assigned.
This individual must work collaboratively with internal as well as external partners and other organizations including developing collaborative partnerships with school districts, schools, other youth development organizations, parents, families and community organizations.
The ideal candidate must be mission-driven and self-directed with demonstrated passion for our organization and what it stands for, while demonstrating a commitment to working collaboratively with a management team of senior professionals. All candidates must demonstrate leadership, coaching and relationship management experience and strong demonstrated success managing funder relationships.
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree (BA) or equivalent; and five to seven years related management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Considerable knowledge of: the mission, objectives, policies, programs and procedures of Boys & Girls Clubs; of the principles and practices of non-profit organizations
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written
· Ability to recruit, train, supervise, and motivate staff
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and to develop solutions to problems with limited supervision
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with Club staff, subordinates, Board members, community groups, and other related agencies
The information presented indicates the general nature of work and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, nor to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF GREATER HOUSTON INC. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled