ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
Assist the General Manager in the overall management responsibility for the operation of the hotel including team member relations, guest service, profitability, product quality, and compliance to Sprague Hotel Developers and franchise standards. Assist with managing guest rooms, restaurant and related areas. Will assist with operations of the hotel to achieve excellent customer (guests, employees, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals. The major areas of responsibility/management include: the front office, guest services, housekeeping, maintenance, and F&B. AGM must complete all required training in the time specified by the franchise and Sprague Hotel Developers.
1. Assist and manage in the hiring, training, motivate, coach and counsel, resolve problems, provide open communication, discipline as appropriate with employees.
2. Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality.
3. Orients and trains new associates.
4. Conducts ongoing training of associates to increase job knowledge and skill level.
5. Coaches associates to encourage positive behaviors and correct negative behaviors.
6. Promotes teamwork and associate morale.
7. Monitors service trends by speaking with guests, reviewing written guest comment cards and guest tracking information to ensure service standards are achieved.
8. Resolve all service issues via written communication or phone calls to the satisfaction of the guest.
9. Performs hands on duties as needed to deliver guest services.
10. Covers shifts as necessary.
11. Has understanding and can apply effective revenue management techniques to maximize revenues.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount at IHG properties worldwide
- Health insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life insurance
- Access to affordable ancillary benefits