About C4 Therapeutics
C4 Therapeutics is pioneering a new class of drugs. C4’s technology platform produces small molecule drugs that harness machinery already present in cells to selectively target disease-relevant proteins for degradation. Our approach has the potential to address a broad range of diseases including cancer, infectious disease, and autoimmune disorders.
We are seeking a highly motivated scientist to play a key role in the ongoing development of C4’s cheminformatics platform and drug discovery endeavors. This person will report to the Senior Director, Cheminformatics, and CADD. The successful candidate will:
- Lead efforts to optimize the integration, registration, exchange, and visualization of key data created both internally and in collaboration with our research partners. This includes the creation of new workflows and the continued development and support of existing in-house and third-party systems.
- Play a central role in the creation of SAR hypotheses through analysis and interpretation of data derived from our breakthrough protein degrader platform. Develop and evaluate novel tools to tackle protein degrader specific challenges.
- Have a passion for hands-on tool development and end-user support in a fast-paced environment at the frontier of a new paradigm in drug discovery.
- Possess excellent communication skills and a proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- PhD (or equivalent) degree in pharmaceutical science, biology, chemistry or computer science.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant industrial research experience.
- Proven expertise in cheminformatics, with a track record in the analysis and manipulation of biological and/or chemical data sets in a drug discovery setting.
- Experience in the creation of data workflows for improved platform integration.
- Expertise in a widely used programming language (e.g. Python / Java) and/or Pipeline Pilot scripting.