Class 3 Driver with $3000 retention bonus
Who We Are
We are a dynamic, growth-oriented, and
safety-focused company. Our organization has been deemed to be an “essential
service” by providing collection and processing for Waste and Recyclables that
keep our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as our
focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employee to support our
growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion.
Reasons to Apply, Stay and Grow with Emterra Group:
- Monthly Bonus Program
- Competitive health benefits (drug, dental, vision, LTD, life insurance).
- Local runs, home every night.
- Tuition reimbursement program and professional development support.
- $500 Driver referral program.
- Personal Protective Equipment, Safety Boot Allowance are provided.
What will you do?
- Safe and efficient operation of a Class 1 and / or 3 motor vehicle (with air brakes);
- Conduct all activities according to the collection schedule;
- Perform curbside recycling collection in a manner that meets or exceeds contract requirements;
- Conduct daily inspection of vehicle and accurately complete related documentation;
- Communicate with supervisor regarding concerns or suggestions; and
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
What will you bring?
- Requires Class 1 and / or 3 with air brake endorsement;
- Must have clean driver’s abstract;
- Minimum 2 years working experience driving with required license preferred;
- The ability to work overtime on an “as-needed” basis, is required;
- Good command of the English language (both verbal and written); and
- Experience in the waste and recycling industry or similar industry – an asset.
Are you ready to jumpstart your career by joining one of Canada’s Greenest Employers and become part of the environmental solution? If so, apply now! We appreciate all applicants who apply however only those who are qualified, will be contacted.
Emterra Group is committed to maintaining an equitable, fair, and diverse environment. Any applicants who have a disability or require reasonable accommodation may speak directly with our dedicated Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Specialists. Reasonable accommodations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position