Illustrator/Designer- Nashville, TN
Zehnder Communications - Designer
Do great work. Make a difference. Have fun. Earn a fair profit. That’s Zehnder’s mission, and we’re inviting you to join us. We have an opening for a Illustrator/Designer in our Nashville or New Orleans office and are seeking out someone who likes to work hard, play hard, and drive our agency and our clients toward success. Think you’ve got what it takes? Read the details below and let us know why you’re the best person for the job.
We’re one of the largest full-service advertising agencies in the Southeast, with offices in Baton Rouge, Nashville, and New Orleans. After being in business for more than 25 years, we know a thing or two about marketing. Our agency is broken up into nine individual departments — account services, creative, digital, media, research & analytics, project management, public relations, social media, and business strategy — and we like to mash all of their different skill sets together to create amazing, multifaceted campaigns for our clients.
What you will do:
The Illustrator/Designer provides conceptual insight, unique ideas, and clever design solutions, as well as production support to CDs, Copywriters and Art Directors on various Creative & Interactive projects. Collaboration with fellow Creative team members as well as other departments is critical to results that exceed client expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Communications or relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the graphics design and/or agency creative field required.
- Understanding of Social media, printing, photography, illustration, and typography preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, adept at multi-tasking, as well as be a self-starter.
- Adobe Suite including Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Advanced computer skills in ALL applicable industry-specific Software.
Applicants are encouraged to include links to portfolios in cover letters or emails.
Please apply using this link and include a resume: https://easyapply.co/a/6e3f1e5a-e2af-4a43-8eab-e990c9d247c5