**This is not an actual listing for an open position. The company will collect the applications/resumes received until there is an opening. Please do not call the company.
Starting Hourly Rate - $13/Hour
Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5pm
Transfer bulk sacks and ingredients into a blender.
- Learn the operation of blending loading system (Spiroflow) to transfer bulk sacks into a blender.
- Learn the operation of Bar Code scanning system (Produmex).
- Become familiar with all of the blends and learn to recognize which ingredients go into which blends.
- Stage sacks and unload blenders.
- Put cardboard into compactor as directed.
- Will be cross-trained to work in the setup room.
- Adhere to proper first in first out (FIFO) use techniques.
- Keep work area clean and perform required cleaning at end of the shift.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines and procedures
- Adhere to all food safety guidelines and procedures
- Adhere to the rules and regulations of all Louisiana Fish Fry regulatory agencies.
- Adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practices
- Perform all tasks as directed by direct supervisor or other management.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures created to ensure the production of high-quality food-safe products.
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and possess the reading, writing, and arithmetic skills necessary to perform the position’s tasks. Must be available to work hours outside of normal schedule. Must be able to move or lift up to a 100 lbs. bag. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. for a constant 8 hour work day. Must be able to stand, lift, and twist for an 8 hour work day. Must be able to operate a forklift (training will be provided). All descriptions listed are only intended to describe the general nature of the position and do not qualify as any type of contract with Louisiana Fish Fry.
LOUISIANA FISH FRY PRODUCTS LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled