Position Title: Sales Associate
(Direct to Consumer)
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Location: Gardena, CA
DDC is growing rapidly, and our customers need fast and
accurate solutions for their life-changing challenges and questions related to
paternity or other family relationships. The role of the Sales Representative (Direct
to Consumer) is DDC’s premier sales position.
From 8am to 8pm Monday through Friday, our global customers call us for
answers about relationships that they use for immigration, surrogacy, or simply
confirming the father of a child. The successful candidate for this role determines the services our
clients require, charts their course through the testing process, and closes
the sale. Income is not capped, and six-figure upside is achievable—it
is determined by your own skills and motivation.
superior growth last year, and are pushing for more in 2020. We need diligent, trainable reps to support
the expansion. Successful reps are up
and running in less than three months.
- Inbound call center working with warm, targeted leads. No cold calling required.
- Compensation consists of an hourly wage with the potential to
earn large monthly, quarterly, and annual bonuses. Quarterly and annual bonuses are uncapped
once quota is achieved.
- The hours for this role are from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm. There
is ability to move to other shifts based on availability, as the department
operates between 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- Department culture and dress code are both comfortable, but
always respectful and professional.
- Handle inbound calls and sell a solution for each customer’s requests.
- Accurately complete all casework, and ensure adherence to
- Assertively follow up with open cases and pursue the sale of
- Identify and escalate priority issues, as required.
- One to two years of experience in a
direct-to-consumer or call center sales role.
- Superior communication skills, and the ability
to finalize sales.
- Collaborate and work effectively with others.
- Self-motivated to interact with customers and to
diligently pursue sales.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize
to meet deadlines and deliverables.
- High attention to detail, ensuring accuracy of
- Proficient in office and email/text software.
Due to the sensitive nature of our business, it is
imperative that each Team Member is of high integrity and able to keep
work-related issues confidential.
DNA DIAGNOSTICS CENTER INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled