The Training Administrator is responsible for the overall Training
Program for the Bank. This position will
partner with functional area leaders to assess training needs and deliver
appropriate content. The Training
Manager will proactively manage the Learning Management System (LMS) of the
Bank, including the vendor responsibility and relationship.
Functions include the following. Other duties may be
- Develop, implement, and maintain the Training Program of the Bank.
- Responsible for managing the LMS and the vendor relationship,
including the contract and renewals.
- Develops, sources, and outsources content creation and delivery in
support of the Training Program.
- Partner with each department to help develop and maintain
job-specific, new-hire training plans and to assist with keeping job training
materials and communications up to date.
- Participates as a front-line partner in testing, implementation,
and execution of new initiatives.
- Product owner for Citizens SharePoint site.
knowledge of industry regulations, ethics, bank products and services, bank
policies and procedures, front-line and support position responsibilities.
- Completes all required annual compliance training
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum 2 years of facilitation experience in the Financial
Services sector or 4 years of systems training experience in another field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Content Management
- Thorough knowledge of learning concepts, training and development
methods and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong
- Strong computer skills including general knowledge of banking
software and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by
an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required
to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Work involves extensive use of computers and
may include occasional pushing, pulling, or carrying objects weighing up to 25
pounds. Must be able to speak clearly
and hear and understand normal conversations in person and over the phone. The noise level in the work environment is
Expected Hours of
This is a full-time
position, and the normal hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00
a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Flexibility may be required to accommodate early and/or
late training sessions.
position will be based at a specific bank location but will require the
flexibility to travel between the bank’s branches as needed. Some out-of-the-area and overnight travel for
conferences may be expected.
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
CITIZENS BANK & TRUST CO is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled