Retail Floor Supervisor
As a Retail Floor Supervisor, you will work to support the Owners, Store Managers, and Outfitters in the day-to-day and long-term success of our retail staff and stores. This position will help create the best customer experience by focusing on what matters most: OUR TEAM. All of our managers/leaders are "active leaders" which means they work the retail floor alongside our team to assist customers and keep our stores operating effectively and efficiently. Once trained in our processes and procedures, you will also assist with recruiting, hiring, onboarding, training, coaching, performance management, and education of our Retail Sales Associates (we call them OutFitters).
Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running, fitness, and a healthy lifestyle. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We are a "run specialty" store that services runners of all abilities and we also focus on walkers, fitness and gym folks, and medical referrals. Our motto is we change lives one shoelace at a time. We are all about a happy and healthy community!
- Fosters growth of others through recognition, coaching and development opportunities
- Promotes individual and team performance by setting expectations, delegating and working alongside our team
- Builds and maintains trust from staff and customers by using sound judgement
- Passionate, positive, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Collaborative and customer-focused
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed to set an excellent example for our team
- Communicates professionally with customers and team
- Delivers the best customer experience by creating a positive staff culture with a focus on performance management and education.
- Supports all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities and functions
- Must be willing to work at least 1 weekend day each week
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!