Join Our Team As Administrator!
Jarlette Health Services is a family-centric organization that has built a tradition of excellence in making an outstanding difference in the lives of the residents, families, employees, and communities it serves. As a proudly Canadian organization, with 14 Long Term Care Homes and 7 Retirement Lodges across Ontario, Jarlette Health Services has established itself as an industry leader with over 50 years of experience in the dynamic senior care sector.
At this time, we are looking for passionate, results-driven individuals to join and grow with our team. Jarlette Health Services is proud to offer competitive wages, benefit packages and career advancement opportunities. The Administrator is responsible and accountable for the total operation of the Long Term Care Home. Ensures the efficient operation of the entire home is carried out in accordance with the corporate mission, vision, values, philosophy, goals, objectives, policies, procedures and all legislative requirements.
Ideal Candidate Traits & Qualifications
- Must possess a post-secondary degree from a program that is a minimum of three years in duration, or a post-secondary diploma in health or social services from a program that is a minimum of two years in duration or be a grandfathered Administrator that meets the requirements in subsection (5).O. Reg 79/10, s. 212. (1) of the LTCH Act, 2007.
- Must have successfully completed or is enrolled in a program in long-term care home administration or management that is a minimum of 100 hours in duration of instruction time
- Minimum of 3 years managerial or supervisory experience in health or social services
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills
- Prior experience in human resources and labour relations management preferred
- Must demonstrate an active interest in ongoing education
- Must meet PAC/OLTCA qualifications
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess valid Driver’s Licence and be willing to travel
Please note, employment with Jarlette Health Services will be contingent on receipt of a current Criminal Reference Check, including Vulnerable Sector Screening. Jarlette Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment process. Should you require an accommodation, please let us know.